Application Integration Platform
Thrupoint provides an application enablement platform for unified communications and collaboration solutions. This platform delivers service orchestration and rapid application delivery, regardless of vendor backend, device or release level.
Thrupoint’s Service Delivery Platform provides a comprehensive and unified framework for extending real-time communications to business and social applications. Thrupoint’s converged container for SIP and HTTP services abstracts the underlying network and integrates it with the business application layer simply and rapidly.
Thrupoint Fusion Application Server provides a carrier-grade application platform while Thrupoint Fusion Service Broker and Thrupoint Fusion Creator SDK work together to normalize SIP call flows on the southbound side, create an abstract network view and integrate it with the business application layer using APIs, scripting, and pre-defined templates. Productivity suites, mobile & social media applications, customer care solutions and other corporate services can all be enriched with powerful unified communications and collaboration capabilities to accelerate the pace of business.
This powerful combination addresses a number of compelling application enablement use cases.
Application Enablement Use Case Examples
Corporate application integration
- Click to dial app triggers a voice or video call from a Web application by clicking on the embedded click-to-dial object
- Browser-based click-to-dial app within CRM applications with a call recording option. A user can call a contact, record the session, and have the recording attached automatically to the appropriate CRM record for compliance
- Virtual support portal lets customers navigate to a company’s support portal and initiate browser-based voice or video calls with agents. The agent then activates co-browsing so that the agent can highlight specific information and links on the user’s browser display, share control with the user for navigation through links on the user’s browser pages, and push helpful content to the user’s browser display for immediate download.
Social business application integration
- Browser-based click-to-dial app within LinkedIn, Craigslist or other application with a call back option
- Confidential contact app that allows a user to hide her phone contact details when completing transactions with the other party
- Browser-based voice/video session from within a user’s Jive account to an external user via the PSTN or to a device on the enterprise network
Thrupoint Fusion Creator for Application Enablement