Scalable and Efficient Management
Companies make substantial investments in IT and service management to maintain business services and infrastructure. Under pressure to deploy new systems, companies often overlook formal processes and organizational agreements. The result: inefficiencies that increase costs, increase time to market for new services, and increase time to restore failed services.
Scaleable and efficient IT and service management requires well-defined and accepted processes coupled with effective organizational structures and contracts.
Our service management solutions provide you with policies, activities, roles, contracts, and control metrics to effectively deploy and maintain services and infrastructure. We help you optimize your delivery and support mechanisms, enabling you to decrease costs, provision services faster, and increase user productivity. Our service management expertise includes:
- Program Management
- Policies & Procedures
- Agreements & Contracts
We offer comprehensive professional services for enterprise and service-provider clients to plan, design, implement, and optimize their IT infrastructure. We tailor our services to your needs using proven assessment methodologies. We consistently deliver on time and within budget by providing outstanding program management, business process consulting, and technology expertise.
Our successful deployments include:
- End-to-end IP telephony for managed service providers
- Service-level management policies, contracts, and agreements for a major publisher
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans for global financial services firms
We are trusted advisors to our clients because we understand their business needs and help them meet the requirements for managing technology in a fast-changing environment.
Increased complexity in organizations and services coupled with increased development by outsource suppliers have made delays and service disruption a frequent reality. Late launches and deficient products impact revenue potential, profit margins, and employee morale.
Optimal development and deployment programs require end-to-end supervision with a holistic approach to operations.
Our Program Management services optimize your development and deployment capabilities for technology, applications, and operational support.
Our Program Management services include:
- Senior-management program communication
- Coordination and management of multiple projects
- Project managers
- Project personnel
Our Program Management services will:
- Improve organizational communication and coordination
- Reduce service development and deployment timeframes
- Reduce risk and troubles associated with change
Policies and Procedures
The rapid growth of information technology over the past decade when combined with reorganizations, acquisitions, outsourcing, globalization, and regulatory mandates have left many companies with IT environments outside of regulatory compliance, operating inefficiently, or straining to adapt to changes. Additionally, outsourcing has resulted in reduced customer satisfaction due to a lack of clearly defined processes and procedures between the outsource providers and IT organizations.
Our Policies and Procedures services help you develop, model, and implement organizational guidelines and processes. We will employ our expertise in industry standard frameworks like:
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- eTOM (enhanced Telecommunications Operations Map)
- FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security)
The resulting development and enhancement of your IT and service management functions will:
- Increase customer and user satisfaction
- Reduce operating and support costs
- Increase service availability
- Increase success rate of services rollout
The accelerated deployment of business services and their supporting infrastructure along with acquisitions, globalization, and outsourcing have left many companies with support structures that are fragmented, duplicated, or inappropriately staffed. The result: poor customer communications, neglected work items, and service configurations issues.
Effective support requires a clear framework of operation, a holistic understanding of services and infrastructure, and a customer-focused mindset.
Our Organization services will optimize your service desk, engineering, operations, and field work groups. We will assess your business requirements, your current organizational framework, and the future development of your organizational framework.
We provide the expertise to implement and train to your specific business needs, and to ensure you’re prepared to manage your support system.
Organization services will:
- Reduce troubles associated with change
- Improve staff utilization
- Increase user productivity and customer loyalty
Due to the increase in IT-related crime, regulatory compliance is a major issue for corporations. Civil and criminal penalties can be severe for non-compliance. Compliance with scheduled audits is an ongoing requirement.
Our Compliance services protect the financial value of your company, ensure compliance with regulatory mandates, and increase system maturity through measurement, analysis, and control. With experience in the financial, life sciences, manufacturing, and service provider industries, we help you stay ahead of regulatory requirements.
- Assess and implement enhancements to ensure that your network and IT services comply with regulatory requirements
- Develop the metrics, analysis, and associated reports required to improve your network and IT services, increase customer satisfaction, and lower the costs of providing services while complying with business objectives
- Assess the risk and vulnerability of the network and IT services to disaster, and develop and implement disaster plans to protect your vital IT systems
- Assist you with the testing of network and IT components to ensure compliance with stakeholder requirements and business objectives
Agreements and Contracts
To remain profitable in today’s competitive environment, enterprise IT organizations and service providers must provide the best value for their products and services. In an effort to reduce costs, organizations have outsourced functions to third-party providers and vendors. The risk to you is that outsourcing agreements are written to protect the third-party providers and vendors—sometimes to your detriment. The agreements often have no provisions for:
- Guaranteed performance levels
- Financial penalties for non-performance
- Financial incentives for exceeding defined performance levels
Our Agreements and Contracts specialists assess your current agreements and contracts against industry best practices and peer companies. We’ll help you update or develop customized agreements and contracts to protect your company against products and services provided by third parties or vendors that don’t meet expectations. You can expect:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced operating and support costs
- Increased service availability