Optimize Your Contact Center
In today’s highly technical and increasingly social business environment, customer needs and service expectations change at an ever increasing rate. IT departments and customer care management must keep up with new business and service goals as well as new technologies, and contact centers are constantly being evaluated to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. The Contact Center Effectiveness Program helps identify the right changes for your organization that will optimize new or existing contact center solutions.
The Contact Center Effectiveness Program provides a cross section of offerings that address key trends, operational focus areas, common issues and impediments.
Targeting the current state of the customer’s environment, we offer solutions to improve operational elements, design and lead the implementation of a suite of recommendations as well as assist with strategic planning.
We offer four distinct components of engagement.
- Profiling: Analysis and production of meaningful reports that contain relevant findings and recommendations. Application of industry standards and best practices to establish baselines.
- Modeling: Development of the recommended elements such as agent templates (profiles), web apps, programming of vectors or reconfiguration of VDNs.
- Implementing: Total management of the process along with LOB approvals, change management, end user coordination.
- Managing: Post deployment maintenance as well as any form of process or operational short or long term management.
We focus on contact center areas that present the biggest challenges. We then work to understand the company’s business, its customers and operational processes. Whether selecting one or several of these areas, the issues identified, once resolved, will improve service performance, productivity and manage costs.
The contact center is one of the key channels for customers to interact with a business; therefore, planning for the future is an imperative. Having a comprehensive, enterprise-wide strategy can be a daunting task due to complex technologies and the introduction of social media across all customer channels.
We assist contact centers in maximizing customer relationships, accelerating technology implementations, and increasing collaboration to drive distinct competitive advantage.
Our day-to-day offerings are designed to align and refine operational processes, resources and tools.
Our solutions create efficiencies and improve agent performance and reduce turnover.
Our service will allow contact centers to:
- Increase agent occupancy while simultaneously reducing abandon rates by focusing on workforce management;
- Reduce training times and incorrect transfers and increase first time resolution by focusing on knowledge management;
- Improve the customer experience by focusing on the voice of the customer to improve company standing and also increase sales.
Our Strategic Planning services allow companies to keep pace with emerging technologies, enabling contact centers to:
- Identify gaps and limitations that impact the ability to align with strategic initiatives;
- Investigate ways to improve customer support and new product roll-out by using Cloud and hybrid services and ensure they are implemented properly the first time;
- Gain understanding of the burgeoning social media impact to contact centers and determine what works best for your contact center;
- Define risks and gaps in hardware and continuity planning that could impact the ability to support your customer.