Custom Application Development
Companies make substantial investments in their commercial applications, back office applications, and communication services and system-management tools. Rapid implementation of these systems in order to generate revenue or support revenue-generating services may create application gaps, application performance issues, overlap, and delays in rolling out new services.
Our Custom Application specialists profile your client communication needs, network services, engineer application reliability, and design end-to-end support systems, optimizing your services and your management of those services. We are uniquely experienced in consulting on:
- Application Architectures for communications services, network systems, and performance monitoring and management tools
- Service and Systems Management tool selection, integration, and testing
- Performance Management modeling, profiling, and testing
Our thorough understanding of the relationship between your business needs and applicable technologies enables us to help implement services at an optimal pace, decrease your support costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Employing our expertise in frameworks like ITIL and eTOM, we analyze, plan, design, implement, and optimize applications and services tailored to your specific business requirements.
Our successful deployments include:
- Service Creation for communications infrastructure and system-management applications for service providers
- Selected, customized, and implemented tools for global financial services firms
- Performed reliability assessments and remediation for major publishers
The rapid development of intra-corporate business applications over the past decade, coupled with reorganizations, acquisitions, globalization, and regulatory mandates, has left many companies with complex, distributed applications that are difficult to manage and update.
Our Application Architectures services deliver transaction services within and between applications, platforms, facilities, locations, and business units. We help you plan, design, and implement the application architecture that supports connectivity and information sharing.
We’ll conduct a strategic assessment that evaluates business and technical factors to ensure security, reliability, and best-practice management is applied across your IT organization. We’ll deliver a scalable design, gap analysis, and implementation recommendation based upon our extensive experience in needs assessment, network discovery, and traffic analysis.
- Improved application reliability and performance
- Reduced complexity where appropriate
- Recommended advanced design techniques
- Reduced risk of vulnerability and impact to the business
Service and Systems Management
The rapid proliferation of business services and supporting technologies often works against the implementation of effective, integrated management platforms. Improper tool integration and inadequate procedures reduces the effectiveness of applications and support. We see an inefficient use of assets, improper staffing levels, and outages associated with change far too frequently in today’s enterprise and service-provider environments.
Our Service and Systems Management services increase the value of your application investments and improve their capabilities. We’ll help align your tool capability with your specific business requirements. We’ll create and manage RFP lifecycles, select support tools, and then customize, integrate, and test your management platforms.
Our Service and Systems Management services will:
- Improve service levels and associated business productivity
- Reduce time-to-market for new services
- Decrease costs via inventory reconciliation and re-purposing of assets
Managing IT system performance is more critical than ever. Even sub-second delays in receiving and processing data within a highly-complex financial trading system can mean millions of dollars in lost revenue. Poor mobile–device connectivity due to slow response times could mean a loss of customers.
Today, the advantage lies in your ability to build, test, deploy, and manage performance better than your competition.
Our Performance Management services help you optimize the speed and availability of the IT systems that drive your bottom line by:
- Increasing speed of critical time-sensitive applications
- Identifying bottlenecks in data processing before they impact your business
- Monitoring maximum thresholds of IT systems to plan for growth