Thrupoint Fusion Click2Connect
Thrupoint Fusion™ Click2Connect is ideal for companies looking to integrate real-time communications simply and easily with business applications in a multi-vendor environment.
This packaged application provides off-the-shelf add-ins for Web browsers and Microsoft® Outlook. Smart tag integration enables click-to-call within other Microsoft applications. Fusion Click2Connect provides simple integration across a multi-vendor infrastructure in conjunction with Thrupoint Fusion Service Broker.
For click-to-call integration with other types of business and social applications, Web developers can utilize Thrupoint Fusion Creator SDK to access a RESTful click-to-call application programming interface (API). Only HTTP skills are required to configure outbound voice and video calling from within applications. Calls may be triggered manually by a user or automatically by a business event.
Use cases related to productivity and customer service include click-to-call from corporate directory, healthcare portals, financial applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software. Companies can also improve real-time responsiveness through business event-driven voice notification and multi-party conferencing. Service providers can also extend click-to-call to cable or satellite set-top boxes to deliver an integrated experience for consumers.
- Voice and video click-to-call from within 3rd party applications triggered manually or by a business event
- Multi-vendor support (Avaya, Cisco and other SIP signaling equipment)
- Combine with rich services via application sequencing (presence, contextual call routing …)
- Off-the-shelf add-ins for Web browsers and Microsoft® Outlook
- Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Outlook 2003-2010
- Smart tag integration for click-to-call within other Microsoft applications
- Improves personal productivity and team collaboration
- Companies can improve real-time responsiveness to business events
- No need to rip, replace or upgrade existing communications gear
- Supports users’ preferred devices
- Fusion Creator RESTful click-to-call API enables rapid, simple integration with almost any service